Saturday, July 30, 2011

Words of a Beauty Blogger:: She loves us too!

What a lovely review! Thanks so much Kelly!

Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion
Hello,

I know its been a long time since I have blogged properly so I wanted to start off with a amazing product!! Its called Prtty Peaushun Skin Tightening Body Lotion.(I fist heard about it on Pixiwoos Youtube Channel). Its not just any ordinary body lotion though - this gives you the most amazing glow on the skin!! It comes in a few shades but they aren't really strong shades - I was undecided between the Medium and the Dark but decided to go for dark as I would like a hint of colour too and I think I made the right choice.

The product has light reflecting particles which give the skin the lovely glow. The formula is natural and fragrance free which is great for me as some products make my skin itch really bad. Its infused with a blend of natural plant extracts to lift, firm, and tighten and its meant to help with the appearance of Cellulite, Stretch Marks and Varicose Veins

It cost £39 which I was concerned about but its worth every penny!!

They do a darker shade which would make you look quite tanned - great for summer.

Have you tried this - I am fascinated with this stuff!!
Its a 10/10 from me.

Read the entire review with pictures here::http://wordsofabeautyblogger.blogspot.com/2011/07/prtty-peaushun-skin-tight-body-lotion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment