Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Glowing Review: Natural Mommie!

Mother's bodies go through a lot during and after pregnancy.  Natural Mommie has found that Prtty Peaushun can help.  Check it out!


pplogo hide cellulite & stretch marks with celebrity make up artists eco friendly beauty trick: prtty peaushun
I knew stretch marks were a given when I gained a ton of weight during both my pregnancies. What I didn’t know was that they show in places I never would have thought possible. Like my calves. And the backs of my thighs. Add together stretch marks, probably too much sun this summer, and a little thing creeping in known as *cough* my 30′s….my skin is taking on a whole new look on its own.
In attempts to slow the process down I regularly exfoliate all over, I’m tyring to drink more water, I’m eating healthy and sneaking in some exercise here and there, buuuuut Prtty Peaushun is what’s really making a difference. Not only has the feel of my skin improved…it’s actually looking better. I even got the “your legs feel really really soft” from hubs when out to dinner the other night. *woo*!
DSC 0183 hide cellulite & stretch marks with celebrity make up artists eco friendly beauty trick: prtty peaushun
So what is it? Prtty Peaushun, created by a celebrity makeup artist,  is a glowy, creamy sort of tinted moisturizer/ super luxe body oil. It’s made of golden, light reflecting minerals with a rich emollient base of avocado oil, avocado butter, jojoba, calendula and glycerin.  It’s not a self-tanner, contains no dyes, no parabens and is natural and vegan. The infusion of natural plant extracts works to lift, firm, tighten and even diminishes the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and varicose veins.
DSC 0191 hide cellulite & stretch marks with celebrity make up artists eco friendly beauty trick: prtty peaushun
I went with the medium shade since I’m very tanned and it’s a perfect shade for my skintone. I simply apply it like a regular moisturizer (it feels amazing on my legs after shaving) and I don’t have to worry about any streakiness, orange tones or stinky fake tan smell. It blends away discolorations, irritations and it’s surprisingly soothing on all of my mosquito bites I’ve accumulated over the past few weeks!  Prtty Peaushun also has a natural grapefruit scent (love!!) and leaves my skin feeling amazingly moisturized and smooth. The lotion spreads really nicely AND you can squeeze out every last drop thanks to the squeezable, lightweight packaging.

Read the rest of the review here::   

No comments:

Post a Comment