Friday, April 29, 2011

Blogbahar.com

Prtty Peaushun: spelled funny but =’s prtty!

I was beside myself when Benefit discontinued their Hollywood Glow lotion.
A sad day for many, I would assume, as this product gave you that glowing skin without the hassle of a messy, transferring shimmer.
In steps the answer to my sadness: Prtty Peaushun!
Prtty Peaushun (pronounced potion), is not only an instant glow for the face, it can also be used all over the body, which for me, is a coup.
Not having to worry about self tanners gradually making my pastey legs into a vacation-like set of gams, I’ve got instant definition and colour with this.
Bonus: crazy-fine milled shimmer that really attracts light in every way possible. For me, that’s awesome, as my calves are one area I am a huge fan of highlighting.
Created by celeb makeup artist Bethany Karlyn, the 92% naturally based ingredient list isn’t tested on animals and is a must-have in my pro kit.
Considering we are upon wedding season, this is a total must to ensure a healthy, natural glow that all brides want. It will almost ensure you can look back on your photos without cringing or uttering “what on earth was I thinking”.
Available via www.freshpickedstuff.ca, at $36 for 236 ml, it’s a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment