Thursday, May 24, 2012

What's In Your Bag Jenn??

Beauty Banter got a look inside Jenn Streicher's makeup bag and look what they found!!  We are in extremely good company.  Jenn is a friend, fan, and amazing makeup artist, check out her work here:  http://www.jennstreicher.com/

Memorial Weekend Makeup Bag:
Makeup Artist Jenn Streicher

“In my summer makeup bag, I have:
Prtty Peaushun – Best body lotion ever. It gives a subtle glow while plant extracts lift, firm and tighten. What else could you want? I love the medium color, and on big event nights, I mix a little body foundation in with it to give a little extra flawless coverage.
Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 – An everyday summer essential! Oil-free while still blocking UVA and UVB rays. Wear it alone or under makeup. I even keep one in my car for when the roof is down.
Courture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment- To banish my frizzy hair at the beach. Get unbeatable shine and keep your color. You can use this oil on wet or dry hair. I even use a little extra on my dry lips.
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream – My latest obsession. Similar to a tinted moisturizer, but optics instantly help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and it has an SPF of 30! You can wear it under foundation, but I wear it alone with a little bronzer over the top for summer.
Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer – A great natural bronze color and its oil-free and waterproof!! Crazy. Swim, sweat or dance your heart out and you’ll still be bronzed.
YSL Creme de Blush in #5 Fuchsia Temptation- I love this hot pink color. A great pop of color on nicely bronzed summer skin. This velvety soft blush gives a luminous radiant finish while looking fresh and healthy. I apply it with a soft blush brush in a circular motion on the apples of my cheeks.
Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lipgloss in Nectar – A high shine formula with just the right amount of color. Keeps my lips moist without feathering. My favorite color is Nectar, its the prefect summer coral.
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse – For when you can’t get to the beach, but need to look like you have!! St.Tropez is by-far my favorite self-tanning product. The color is golden (not orange) and it gives the most even, smooth tan. The spray is great (a super fine 360 spray), but I prefer the mousse. Tip: Buy the St. Tropez self tanning mit to apply the mousse for the ultimate even tan without the look of dirty palms
Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara – Who doesn’t want great looking lashes while at the beach? This formula is amazing! Long, full lashes and it never flakes or smudges
Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm – Its happened to all of us: Over exposure. When you come home a little too red, I reach for this after sun balm. It’s ultra moisturizing yet oil free and the aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. You can use it on your face. I keep mine in the refrigerator for the ultimate chill down.
Clarins Extra-Firming Lip & Contour Gentle Exfoliator – For when your lips have had a little too much sun and become chapped and scaly. The sugar based exfoliator gently removes dead skin cells and plumps lips to look healthy and supple and immediately softens and nourishes them. It’s a must before rockin’ a matte lip and it’s a great product all year round.”
Jenn Streicher, celebrity makeup artist for the likes of Emily Blunt, Claire Danes, and Bar Rafaeli.

No comments:

Post a Comment