Monday, December 10, 2012

Another Glowing Review: My Beauty Soliloquy

We just stumbled upon this lovely write up in My Beauty Soliloquy.  Thank you Sonja!!



oooh my how I love Prtty Peaushun (Pretty Potion) Skin Tight Body Lotion…


Never before have I slathered something on the back of my thighs that actually diminishes the appearance of my stretch marks, all the while giving me a flattering subtle glow, I can even create a slimming silhouette down my legs.  I also love how it looks on my décolletage.  I heard that Tracy Anderson (trainer to the stars) backs this product and celebrities have wiped the shelves of stores that stock it.  Soooo Cate Blanchett and Mrs Paltrow, this is your secret.  Not sure why I waited so long to try this, it’s blended with natural extracts, feels great on.  This IS my all time favourite product that WORKS. This screams Cult and I it.  I am going to get glowing all summer long with this special pretty potion.  Bethany Karlyn created Prtty Peaushun and beautyworkswest sold it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment