Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bethany's Favorite Things Gift Guide!

For the holidays, I’d like to recommend some wonderful gift ideas created by some of our genius friends. Get ‘em while they’re hot!

Prtty Peaushun… of course! Perfect for illuminating a flash of flesh for the holidays.

Tracy Anderson Method – Studio workouts, Metamorphosis Dvds, Metamorphosis Trampoline DVD – what can I say about Tracy and her method that hasn’t already been said? Unparalleled.

Quantum Scale – The don’t ask, don’t tell scale… What's in a number? Genius!

S’Well Bottle – ice cubes fit in the wide mouth and it’s easy to clean. Keeps water cold and icy all day. Fits in car cup holders, doesn’t get condensation, positive words written on the outside… and it’s great looking! I have it in silver.

Living Proof Wave Cream – I’ve been a fan of this tight little hair care line for years. Created by a chemist from MIT. Apparently the secret is out… Jennifer Aniston was seen recently in Boston visiting the company. Do I smell a contract?

The Courage To Be Brilliant by Martha Monahan – Martha is brilliant. Period. Do yourself a favor… read this book and give it to everyone you know.

OPI Nailpolish – I’m a huge fan of taupes, such as: Berlin There Done That, Did You ‘ear About Van Gogh?, Over The Taupe, You don’t know Jacques. I also love Nail Envy – Matte top coat. For a glitzy red holiday nail, check out DS Bold.

Sprayology - Homeopathic Remedies – DietPower is one of my faves, but I also love BoneBuilder, MenoPower, BrainPower, AllergEase, SleepEase… I could go on and on. For the holiday season, check out PartyRelief!

VitaMedica – I love the Anti-Aging formula and I recommend the Clear Skin formula to many of my clients. It’s miraculous… and works fast!

I Love My Muff Fresh wipes are Vegan and 100% free of parabens, SLS, and synthetic fragrances. Made of soft biodegradable and flushable rayon paper. Individually wrapped for take-along. 
Beauty Blender Foundation Sponge – I love the original and now the new BeautyBlender Pure is at the top of my list along with the new Solid Cleanser and Air.Port pouch for quick drying. Perfect has now been improved. 

Ilia Cosmetics – Tinted Lip Conditioners in Nobody’s Baby and These Days are both great neutrals with a sheer payoff… my fave. And 85% organic to boot.










HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! ENJOY… xxxBethany


No comments:

Post a Comment